iPhone Dev Team has updated their most famous iDevice Unlock Tool UltraSnow 1.2.7. iPhone Dev Team updated their Tools after the release of Absinthe and Rocky Racoon Untethered Jailbreak Tool. UltraSnow v1.2.7 is the latest version of this Unlocking Tool. UltraSnow version 1.2.7 can unlock A4 Devices. No New Basebands are added in UltraSnow 1.2.7, So it is for all A4 Devices with older Baseband.
UltraSnow 1.2.7 require a Jailbroken device. iOS 5.1.1 Firmware is added in the latest version of UltraSnow so that all users can enjoy the Unlocking of provided by the iPhone Dev Team. If your iDevice relies on the Unlocking provided by UltraSnow then you can upgrade to iOS 5.1.1 by preserving the Baseband using Redsnow or SnowBreeze. After the upgrading you can unlock your device by installing UltraSnow v1.2.7.
UltraSnow 1.2.7 Supported Basebands
- Baseband 04.26.08
- Baseband 05.11.07
- Baseband 05.12.01
- Baseband 05.13.04
- Baseband 06.15.00
- Baseband 01.59.00
To Download UltraSnow 1.2.7 Add Repo In Cydia
How To Unlock iPhone using UltraSnow
- Make Sure you have a qualifying Baseband
- If have not upgraded to iOS 5.1.1 then do so. Make sure to preserve the Baseband.
- Jailbreak your iPhone running iOS 5.1.1
- Go to Cydia and install UltraSnow
- Now remove the old SIM Card and insert the new one
- Now after few seconds your mobile should be working on this new SIM Card. Thanks to iPhone Dev Team for UltraSnow 1.2.7 iOS 5.1.1 Unlock.
Source : JMP